Wednesday, June 21, 2006

And Proud Of It

Via The Moderate Voice, I find that the dictator of Sudan is blaming the Jews for leading the charge against his genocide:
Sudan's president said Jewish groups are responsible for the possible U.N. deployment of peacekeepers in his country.

"If we return to the last demonstrations in the United States, and the groups that organized the demonstrations, we find that they are all Jewish organizations," Omar al-Bashir said.

U.S. Jewish groups have taken the lead in calling for more international intervention to prevent genocide in Sudan's Darfur region, where a government-sponsored campaign of violence has led to an estimated 200,000 deaths and a humanitarian crisis.

You better believe we're heading this one up. I've never been so proud to be at the head of a Jewish conspiracy.

PS: I hate to say "I told you so" to Mark Olson but...

3 comments:

Mark said...

David,
As well, Germany has been apparently on the forefront of trying to bring stability to the Congo.

This is an example of the good way to remember tragedy. It's not divisive. It's bridging commonality between your tragedy and the tragedies suffered by others.

The Boy said...

Trackback's not working for me at the moment, so I'll just mention that this post got blogrolled.

Larry Silverstein said...

Until I see official figures, as a Jew I am going to deny any figures of Holocausts, except for our one in which zillions died.