Sunday, March 28, 2010

Out of Sight, Out of My Mind

In the grand tradition of law school being a series of pyrrhic victories, I've just found out I've been appointed one of the Articles Editors for Volume 78 of the University of Chicago Law Review. As a friend of mine put it upon hearing the news: "congrats; see you at graduation." Unfortunately, I've had to deliver essentially the same message to Jill.

Nonetheless, for some irrational reason, I'm excited. I'm sure that will fade away shortly. But for now, I'll enjoy the feeling.

4 comments:

Barry Deutsch said...

Congrats! That's great news.

Of course, now I'll be hitting you up to start running cartoons in UCLR. :-P

Julia said...

Congrats!!

PG said...

Congratulations! Being an Articles Editor rocks. You get minions!

David Schraub said...

The best part is the entire groups is made up of total bleeding heart liberals. Our executive editor is someone who'd publish 9 articles on SEC Draft Rule 9(b)(7)(A)(4) (a game theory analysis). I've already told her that we're sending up nothing but Critical Race Theory pieces for the whole year.